Reasons to organise a Pamper Party
- Pamper parties can be for a hen’s party, birthday or baby shower
- For relaxation or preparation before your wedding
- Just getting together with the girls for the weekend
- Rewarding your staff at a corporate function
- Mother and daughter bonding
- Just because you can…
What to expect at Pamper Parties
Advanced Home Beauty has a group of fully qualified and experienced Beauty Therapists. We can cater for your party, no matter how big or small. We bring to you a range of relaxing, pampering treatments to make it a truly memorable day. All Advanced Home Beauty therapists are fully qualified professionals with many years of experience with Pamper Parties.
What treatments can we have for pamper parties?
Firstly, send out your guest’s party invites. Send them a link to the pamper party page. They can look here at what treatments are available to decide what they would like to have. Anything from this page can be booked. Treatments can be mixed up anyway you like. Guests don’t need to all have the same treatment.
What happens once I have treatment list?
Follow these steps to organise your party.
- Give your guests an RSVP date to book in their treatments, preferably 2-3 weeks prior to party
- Ask guests to have payment and details back by RSVP date.
- Send date, time, address, treatments and guest names to my email address.
- Invoices and schedules are then drawn up.
- The required number of therapists are then allocated.
- You will be sent a copy of the schedule and invoice.
- Any adjustments can then be made, eg. guests arriving late, leaving early.
- This makes it easy for you at the party, the organising is done.
- All you have to do is sit back and enjoy your treatments.
I understand that confirming numbers can sometimes be difficult. Please let me know if you’re having any problems. I endeavour to be as flexible and understanding as possible. Your satisfaction is my top priority. I aim for pamper parties to be a relaxing, enjoyable and memorable occasion for all the guests.