BENEFITS OF A FACIAL
Do you want your skin to look it’s best and stay healthy? Best way to do that is to take care of it. A facial leaves your skin cleaner, softer, younger and truly transformed. It can help quench dry skin, help clear clogged pores and remove dead skin cells. Your skin is bombarded with UV rays and other toxic substances on a daily basis. These accumulate on the surface and clog the pores.
Facials have many benefits to offer :
- cleanses your skin
- prevents aging
- promotes blood circulation
- rejuvenates your skin
- detoxifies the skin
- treats acne and scarring
- eliminates blackheads and whiteheads
- exfoliates the skin
- tightens the skin
- makes skin soft and radiant
- boosts absorption abilities
- evens skin tone
- reduces stress and anxiety by lifting your mood
WHAT HAPPENS IN A FACIAL
First the beauty therapist will do a consultation to determine your skin type and your goals. Different facials use different techniques depending on your skin. Once the consultation is done, the therapist will let you know what’s involved in your treatment. A basic facial is a skin treatment that starts with cleansing your pores. The therapist then exfoliates away dead skin cells to reveal new, healthier skin. A customized mask is then used to treat you skin concerns.
TYPES OF FACIALS
There are a lot of options and treatments, depending on skin type, concerns, budget and what the salon offers.
- deep cleansing
- anti aging
There are many advanced techniques on offer too. Consult your therapist first, as they can recommend the best course of action for you.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE A FACIAL
This depends on several factors
- skin type – if you have oily skin that breaks out, every 2 weeks is recommended, to improve condition. If your skin is combination, dry or normal, once a month is fine.
- the condition of your skin – the frequency of a facial depends on your skin’s condition. eg. Blackheads, acne, hyperpigmentation, dehydrated.
- skincare goals – if you are concerned about the appearance of your skin, regular facials will help.
- your budget – your budget affects how often you can have a facial and what products you use.
For further information or advice, please contact Advanced Home Beauty, we are here to help with all your skin care needs.